Monday, March 29, 2010

Go 'way, March.


Now normally, I have nothing against the month of March.
But this year? I've got something to deal with. Serious baggage.
I've spent the better half of this month feeling, at best, "under the weather." 
More often than not, it's been "limp like a wet noodle on the couch in a constant fog of pain and discomfort whilst barfing or other such unattractive body functions." 
(yes, you needed to know all that.)

I've had it!

I'm no fan of ill-health, I've decided. And yayaya, I know no one else who is either. But this is my pity post. Me me me. And Baby-Rae. 
Me and Baby-Rae, whine whine whine.

Okay I think I'm done.
The fun thing about this second round of down-and-out illness I've been battling? 
I've gotten to just lay on the floor beside my baby, and just watch her play for a total of hours. I've gotten to sleep while she sleeps. And eat teensy bits of food just like her. I had no plans. I could do no plans if I had them. So I just watched. 

I sure love my Baby.
Snotty face and all.


Okay, I'm a little grateful for March-oh-ten's beating, I guess.
But let's not let it happen again, hmm?

1 comment: