Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grateful.

I'm grateful...

-for warm bran muffins in the morning. With honey butter.

-for a whiny baby; it makes me appreciate a happy baby all the more.

-for people who have cooking talent and have created awesome recipes for my family to enjoy. Thanks, People.

-for great friends who offer to watch my baby when I need it...and they mean it, they're not just being nice!

-that Baby-Rae's teeth are coming through...it's SO cool to watch her grow up.

-for a baby that has taken a while to get crawling. She made her way over to the laundry basket yesterday by coasting along the furniture...and just about emptied the whoooole thing onto the floor. I would have way more messes to clean up if she was more mobile than she already is. And I know that she'll crawl when she's good and ready. Until then, walking assisted will do just fine.

-for afternoon naps. I'll take 'em while I need 'em and can get 'em.

-for a hubby that loves to take pictures...and who is good at it...and who is willing to teach me...and encourage me when I take them, too.

-for my new aloe plant. I sure like that little cactus-y thing.

-for a baby who sleeps right through the night, every night, and wakes up at a decent hour. I'm so much more pleasant to be around because of her.

-for a pending #2 Baby! That is healthy so far.

-for a first trimester that wasn't nearly as difficult as it was with Baby-Rae. I like food! And I like to keep it inside me after I've eaten it.

-for yummy baby dill pickles that satisfy my salty prego cravings.

-for 2 for 1 Blizzard deals at DQ...a dangerous deal for an ice-cream loving family.

-for the beautiful spring sunshine...can anything be sad on sunny days like this? I don't think so. They're so...hopeful.


-for my thumbs. Do you know how hard it would be to do without those things???

-for a car that runs and is kinda cute.

-for clean and healthy accomodations. And a soon-to-be backyaaaard!!!

-for the knowledge I have of  a Father in Heaven who loves me.

-And for a whole, big, beautiful day ahead of me...

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for a daughter who can write so insightfully and with such wisdom...love it and you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete