Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My New Lovah.

Remember Howie? My beautiful beast of a piano that was seriously missing teeth and a good tune-up?
Well, he had to go.
We moved. And at the time we thought we might be moving faaaaar away at the end of the summer, too. So, we gave him away. Luckily, it was to a very nice man who was getting it for his wife as a surprise. Awww.

I missed the big guy. 
And it's not that I play all the time, and definitely not even nearly as often as I should....but without a piano, I couldn't play AT ALL. Even sparingly. 
It's like someone telling you that you can't have ice cream; it just makes you want it more.

I'm happy to announce that, after cruising and perusing Kijiji for a long while, we found THE PERFECT piano for us:
-Good condition.
-Apartment sized. (=SOooo much easier to move).
-Free.

Meet: Mozart
(yeah yeah, unoriginal, blah blah blah.)

Gotta love the toys and random lamp cords.
Really, though: he fits into the play area just perfectly. (Har. Har.)
I'm SO happy.

(....I also now have no excuse to not be playing, writing, singing anymore. Dangit.)


No comments:

Post a Comment