Friday, January 4, 2013

Two Thousand Thirteen

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It amazes me how long I go without actually posting anything to this blog sometimes. It's surprising only because I am always posting on here in my head...and then I actually look at it and realize that none of it made it to the screen. That may be a good thing. Or not.

Anyways.

No secret: I love goal setting opportunities. But this year I'm feeling different...feeling like I'm still working on goals and have a lot of good momentum going...almost like I don't want to wreck it by stopping and thinking about more to add. Weird? Yeah. But even with that undercurrent of resistance, I read this fine lady's goal for the next year...and knew that was exactly what mine needed to be.

So I'm stealing her goal.
2013, for me, is about focusing on the One Needful Thing: my own learning at the Savior's feet.

Ta-daa! That is all.

P.S. By way of follow up (and an excuse to brag share my success), there are officially no "junk drawers" in our house! Or junk shelves, closets, etc. That doesn't mean that they aren't filled with junk, it just means that everything is organized and has a place...and is generally free of unwanted or unneeded junk (aka clutter). So, I confess I am pleased with and proud of how far that's come...even if it's taken the whole year to finally finish. Ha.
Now to keep it up once the pregnancy nesting energy runs dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment