Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trigger Happy.

My hubby gave me a lightning-quick lesson on how to actually use the digital camera the other day.

And now I can't stop taking pictures.

I've always loved photography, and really wanted to learn how. So, naturally, I was pumped when he gave me a 30-second overview on his reeeeally nice SLR.

Overnight, I became amazing.

(And by amazing, I mean delusional.)

The result is attempt after attempt of uber-artsy shots, making those inanimate objects look like magic personified and my baby look like a Gerber model.

Oh yeeeeeah, I'm good.

Until I quickly and sheepishly delete, delete, delete...

Because, really...the world's just not ready for my kind of artistic genius yet.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself, alright.



No comments:

Post a Comment