Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Take a Side.

So I was thinking of egg nog today. And how excited I am about the Christmas season coming up so I can drink it. And then I thought of how I've never met anyone who is wishy-washy about the stuff...like, no "it's alright, I could take it or leave it." Just plain ol' adoration or repulsion. And then I thought of a couple other  things that are like that; everyone I know either loves 'em or hates 'em.
Here's my No-Fence-Sitters list so far:


Egg Nog
Black Licorice
PT Cruisers

At least no fence-sitters that I've met yet.
I have a profound appreciation for these brave little things. They're not afraid to stand up for themselves no matter who gags at their presence. Or drools, for that matter.

So confident. So unaffected. So...inspirational.

Wow.
Don't worry, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment