Saturday, August 14, 2010

Starving Artist.



I'm a closet artist. Slash interior designer.

There's a reason I'm in the closet. I'm not good, I just looooove to do it. So I just experiment with my house and cheap art supplies and feed my inner artiste occasionally. These latest projects have been my favourite, though. I found fabric at IKEA that matched my weird-colour-of-blue curtains exactly. Yee haw! So I made a pillow slipcover out of it, scribbled on it, and ta-daa!
=Art. 
And the other picture I wouldn't share otherwise, because this is a majorly unfinished version of the project, but I'm loving it so far, so had to show! The fabric hasn't even been pulled tight across the one board in this picture, the photo board isn't done with some streaks of colour I'm adding, and my edges on both boards are still unfinished...and the third one (there will be a series of threeee) isn't even done hatching in my brain yet. 

Whatever. You get the idea. 
Show and tell is now done! Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment