Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Delicious.

I. 
LOVE. 
Summer.
I used to think that I didn't really have a favourite season...that they all had their beauty and bonuses. And while I still think the last half is true, I'm pretty sure I've come to the conclusion that Summer rocks my socks like no other season. 
I think what might have pushed it to the top of my list is living in cold COLD cities for the past several years. My summers have gotten much shorter since moving away from Hometown. I think it did the trick for pushing me off the fence when it came to choosing a favourite season.

After all....how could you not love a season that brings you this:

I'm in heaven when summer fruit is plentiful. 
(All the above photos are D-Hubby's, by the by.)

And then, just because they're both SO cute...

Summer is already starting to fade from these parts. 

(...whimper...)


No comments:

Post a Comment