Friday, January 22, 2010

Click. Click. Click. Click.

So about cooking. My prediction was correct. I've spent more time in the kitchen lately trying new recipes than I have spent there in my entire life. Combined.
And I've loved every minute of it.


I'm still chasing around a (now) 19-month-old on occasion. My Baby-Rae thinks a new face to look at and learn from every so often is just peachy. Maybe someday they'll figure out what a remote control is really for. Until then, the Toddler pretends it's a phone (or "Beep-beep") and Baby-Rae just puts it in her mouth. Along with everything else she can get her hands on.

I'm trying to write a song for my sister's upcoming wedding. Here's hoping I can "git 'er done" because it's something I'd reeeeally like to do for them.

And we traded our beautiful oak table for a tall, smaller bar table so we could put the piano in the kitchen and have more room elsewhere. Baby-Rae is LOVE-ing the fact that it's right at window height. I swear she's going to grow up to be one of those creepy people who just watches everything and everyone.
She loves to...just...look.










No comments:

Post a Comment